The top 10 OMG moments from NYFW Fall 2013
Catfight, hula hoop bag, cat mittens, and more.
Another New York Fashion Week behind us, another chance to relive the most jaw-dropping moments in front of us. There was no lack of OMG factor for fall 2013, dolls, and these are the things we're most savoring:
10. Battle of the Joans at Dennis Basso--The Cut reports that Joan Rivers refused to be seated next to Joan Collins in the fur-loving designer's front row. CATFIGHT!?
9. David Beckham, however, seemed more than happy with his seatmate at wife Victoria's show. Fellow attendees tweeted that he cozied up to Anna Wintour--and the two even shared a few giggles!
More from Glamour: 10 Things That Should Be on Every Girl's Beauty Bucket List8. The famous Chanel hula hoop bag was spotted in the wild...on a dude. It's Marie Claire accessories editor Kyle Anderson, and he is not messing around when it comes to courting street style photographers. If this thing doesn't say "TAKE MY PICTURE!", we don't know what does.
5. Katie Holmes held a super-secret presentation of her line, Holmes & Yang. Our invite must have gotten lost in the mail.
4. Cats had a major moment in the spotlight. Not only did one make its way--on a leash, no less!--down the runway at Tracy Reese, but kitty hats were huge news, and Glamour even got in on the action with our own cat concept store!3. Fur mittens became a thing, thanks to both Altuzarra and Alexander Wang. Really!?
More from Glamour: Style Bloggers' Favorite Winter Outfits2. Prabal Gurung and Target put on a full-fledged carnival...in the middle of New York City. There was a merry-go-round. And corndogs. And prizes. And the rare but oh-so-sweet chance for fashion folks to let their hair down and have an old-fashioned blast.
1. Nemo tried to put a damper on fashion week chic. Thanks to the blizzard, Marc Jacobs was forced to postpone his show, and show-goers were forced to shelve their open-toe stilettos in favor of cozy snow boots. And yet, not a single thing was cancelled--we're a tough bunch, we New York fashion people.
What was your favorite New York Fashion Week moment? Share!
Bing: NYFW Fall 2013
More from Glamour:
10 Wardrobe Essentials Every Woman Should Own
2013's Most Wearable Fashion Trends
The Best Coat for Your Body
beauty tips and style advice
Here's something to brighten up your Tuesday afternoon: The brilliant minds at Moschino have always been masters at combining fashion and whimsical, quirky humor—and this season, they've gone and outdone themselves.
It's looking to be a winter wonderland out there today and that means extreme sweater weather.
Check out these mind-blowing runway photos.
Click to see 10 must-have hair tools to streamline your beauty routine.
See 9 of the prettiest holiday hair accessories for the holidays.
Here's how to choose the neckline style that looks best on you.
This season, let your nails be as merry—and bright—as your mood.
Sure, a little black dress or le smoking is always on par for the party scene, but who says holiday dressing has to be so cut and dry? We have 15 ideas for switching it up this season—getting festive just got a whole lot more fun.
Super-fast (and easy) hair, makeup, and nail ideas that’ll make you party-ready in minutes. Sorry, no more last-minute bailing because you’re running late.
From straight and sleek to intricate braids and sky high topknots, some celebs just know how to do party hair
From a structured blazer to that awe-inducing statement clutch, Rachel Zoe shares her picks for December dressing with InStyle.com exclusively.
Simple style tricks to help your hair look better in an instant.