Rachel Zoe’s three tips for holiday shopping
Zoe's gave InStyle her tips for foolproof gift giving.
By Jennifer Davis, InStyle magazine
The gift-giving season is upon us, and finding that perfect present can be tough. “It’s pretty stressful!” empathizes Rachel Zoe.
RELATED: Rachel Zoe’s Gifts For Son Skyler
“I have made the mistake of going on a free-for-all, and it’s hideous because I end up buying all the wrong things for the wrong people!” Zoe told InStyle.com at New York’ Piperlime store, where was styling holiday looks. But all hope is not lost! Zoe gave InStyle.com her three tips for full-proof gift giving.
1. “Make a list of who you are buying for and write ideas of what you might get this person so that you’re focused,” she advises. “It’s like going to the supermarket—know what you’re going for.”
2. For the people who seem to have it all, go for gifts for the home. “I don’t think you can go wrong with trinkets and candles. Things like that are always a sure thing.”
RELATED: Why Rachel Zoe Got Bangs
3. And if you’re struggling to find that perfect present that will impress your in-laws her advice is simple:“Picture frames, especially with pictures of grandchildren,” Zoe says. “In-laws love picture frames!”
Plus, check out our Holiday Gift Guide for more inspiration!
• More Tips from Rachel Zoe
• Runway Looks We Love: Rachel Zoe
• Zoe’s NBC Sitcom About Her Life
A great website for online holiday shopping is The Online Shopping Mall (http://jimdavisenterprises.blogspot.com). It has many leading online retailers and highlights lots of holiday deals and specials, that help you save money. Check it out.
Who says in laws love picture frames??? Mine dont care for them and my parents dont need anymore of them. Not a lot of thought put into that gift.
People who have everything dont need extra little trinkets; thats only going to be tossed out or sold at a garage sale.
Why are people always asumming everyone wants a needs a gift on christmas, there are other reasons for enjoying the holiday like friends, and family and cooking and baking together. Jesus and Family....thats Christmas.
beauty tips and style advice
Thirty-year-old Lisa Conn was shamed for her American Apparel swim suit.
This Instagram should be an ad campaign on billboards everywhere immediately.
The famous Parisian shoe designer has unveiled a luxurious new nail polish, his first foray into the world of beauty, and there are no prizes for guessing what color it comes in.
Average shoe size is up about two sizes since the '70s, study says.
They can't escape wedding season, so they might as well look their best.
Front-row style star Miroslava Duma just clears 5′, Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon one-ups her—literally—at 5′ 1″, and fashion crush Rachel Bilson barely tops them both at a whopping 5′ 2″. But aside from standing at the diminutive end of the height spectrum, these three ladies have something else in common: the ability to nail every summer fashion trend. If you’re part of the petite girls’ club, take a look at these 12 fashion essentials—from closet staples to chic accessories—to keep you at the top of your style game this summer.