5 Bright Eyeliners That Are 100% Perfect For Summer
1. For a long-wearing look… This fine brush gives you a razor-sharp line that doesn’t budge—yes, even in the rain (we tested!)
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Woodstock, $19, urbandecay.com
2. For an easy statment eye… Makeup artist Jodie Boland recommends smoothing this jumbo sheer-blue pencil near the lashes for an office-appropriate look. After dark, extend up the eyelid and blend.
CK One Gloss Eyeliner in Vivid, $17, ulta.com
3. For flattering your eye color… This set comes with three liners (two colored, one black-based), all designed to enhance your natural hue (the one shown here is for green eyes).
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Green Eyes, $11, drugstore.com
4. For something new… Try yellow! “We translated the edible colors from the fashion prints going down the catwalk into really mouthwatering makeup shades,” says makeup artist Pat McGrath of this sunny pencil.
Dolce & Gabbana Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Lemon, $29, saks.com
5. For a twist on classic… This cone-shaped liner was a limited edition back in 2009 but returned by popular demand; use the new indigo version on your inner rims to brighten eyes.
Guerlain Khôl Kajal in Blu Acqua, $36, nordstrom.com