25 Beauty Bargains for $25 (or Less)
1. Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Flexible Hairspray ($4)
Tired of untouchable tresses? This spray leaves hair soft, not lacquered.
2. L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Unscented ($15)
No telltale odor of hairspray here: The whizzes at L'Oréal have cleverly masked it in the latest version of their best seller.
3. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control ($10)
The famous smoothing serum now comes in a fine-hair formula with a featherlight feel and the same sleek finish.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo Hint of Colour (three shades, $9 each)
Extend your style without making hair look like a powder puff: This dry shampoo blends with tresses.
Video: How to Look Expensive >
5. Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion ($4.50)
For fullness and bounce, spritz onto damp hair and blow out with a round-barrel brush. Polymers help hold the style in place all day long.
6. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Sleek Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray ($4.50)
A top smoothing hair oil goes on easily -- no glop, no mess.
7. Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush ($13)
Calling all multitaskers: This brush styles and dries sans heat, thanks to absorbent microfiber.
8. & 9. Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner ($6 each)
This duo moisturizes your scalp, fortifies hair with vitamins and oils, and bottles that perfect just-washed aroma.
10. Degree Women Expert Protection in Linen Dry ($4)
Friction pops its fresh-off-the-clothesline -- scented beads when you walk, run, or simply move.
11. Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer ($7)
A double deal: 33¢ an ounce, and a mild citrus scent in which the whole family can indulge.