15 things your hairstyle says about you
1. If you have red hair, chances are you're fun
Other hair colors mean something in conjunction with your facial features, but red hair is the only one that stands out on its own and means something by itself. If you have red hair (and even if you dye your hair red), it usually means you're fun-loving, hate to be bored, have a good sense of humor, and want to keep things light. They can also be fickle in relationships, because they like the infatuation stage of love. Sometimes they can even be drama queens. Conversely, they can also be shy and can be afraid of rejection. Ahem, Ariel.
2. Curly hair equals a fun-loving, warm-hearted personality. Oh, and you do things faster than other people, too
Women with curly hair are also generous and tend to do everything, like completing tasks, faster than other people. They have a "fire personality," whose traits include leadership, love, passion, insight, dynamism, aggression, intuition, reason, and expressiveness. They also have a hard time focusing on one thing for a long time. And, there is also a possibility that they can be drama queens.
3. Those with wavy hair that's thick and lustrous are innovative and creative
They also typically have high energy, strong will power, are deeply emotional, need a deep intense connection, and their feelings can be hurt more easily than you think. Sometimes they also have a harder time talking about things and they clam up. Wavy-haired people also need regular alone time, even though they might love you. Freedom is also really important to them too (perhaps because their hair is so wild!), so being monogamous might be hard for them as well. If you have thin wavy hair, on the other hand, it means you need to conserve the energy you have, but that you're still creative.
4. Having thick hair means you have strong willpower
Much like having thick eyebrows, if your hair is thick, you probably tend to have a lot of energy and you have a very strong willpower, but it can also mean you're stubborn. Conversely, if you have thin hair, chances are you're a delicate, meaning you're not into extreme sports and that you like to conserve your energy more. Having thick hair could also mean you have a lower sex drive.
5. If you have straight hair that you always curl, it can mean you're craving more fun in your life
Just like your body craves certain foods, curling your hair can be like satisfying a craving. The theory behind this thinking is that by curling your hair, it creates a shift in you where you'll attract more exciting experiences because your hair becomes instantly more interesting, and you'll also broadcast a more positive, fun message into the world.
6. If you have curly hair that all you want to do is straighten, it tends to mean your life is too chaotic and that you probably need to calm down
In Chinese medicine, all systems strive for balance, so there is an underlying desire in everyone to come back into balance. So, by flat-ironing your hair, you make it straight, controlling its intensity and giving yourself a sense of calmness.
7. If you have a medium-length wash-and-go style, you're a good thinker and you value logic
You also tend to be impatient and easily frustrated, so this style is perfect for you because it's no muss, no fuss. This 'do is also very indicative of someone who values logic above anything else, so women with this hairstyle tend to be really good thinkers. They value common sense and they think that people who wallow in their own emotions should just get over what they're dealing with. They're goal-oriented, and some of them can be very competitive — they're very direct and just want to get things done.
8. Women who have long hair and a wash-and-go style are more in touch with their feelings
They're also more romantic and more creative. You like to go with the flow, clearly. Think hippies.
9. If you have a super short wash-and-go hairstyle, it most likely means you don't want to fuss over things in life, including your hair
It also means you're usually less in touch with your feelings. #shorthairdontcare
10. If your hairstyle is high maintenance, you might be self-critical or a drama queen
If it takes you a lot of time to get ready in the morning, it can mean two things: 1. That you're very self-critical, anxious, and you worry about details too much — aka you work long hours trying to get everything right, which means you probably get up at 5 a.m. to try to get your hair perfect too. Or 2. You can be a drama queen who likes attention, so by default you make your hairstyle stand out so you'll get noticed.