The ultimate bra guide
Not shy about showing off your assets? This little number reveals more than most. It's low-cut cups and wide-set straps will stay hidden, even under the most daring necklines.
Nylon-elastane with lace, DKNY, $40; macys.com.
Just because you're busty doesn't mean you're stuck with ugly, industrial-strength lifters. Pretty styles from Chantelle, N Natori, Panache, and Playtex Secrets have delicate details and come in sizes up to a K cup.
From the top:
- Nylon-spandex with lace, N Natori, $52; natori.com.
- Nylon-spandex, Playtex Secrets, $35; kohls.com.
- Polyamide-polyester, Chantelle, $78; bloomingdales.com.
Ridiculously comfy, these bralettes are just the thing for a lazy Saturday at home. They'll give you some support with nylon-spandex fabric-just don't expect them to reshape your chest.
Nylon-spandex, Coobie Seamless Bra, $20 each; shopcoobie.com.
Some lingerie is too pretty to hide, but its open weave could be a tad risque under sheer clothing. Unbutton your blouse just enough to show a hint of the material, or select a model with opaque cups.
- Polyamide-elastane and lace, Lou, $89; 212-205-3454 for stores.
- Silk-polyamide and lace, Obsidian by Elle MacPherson Intimates, $85; net-a-porter.com.
- Lace and tulle, Cosabella, $104; shop.cosabella.com.
Lightweight, comfortable, and sexy, this barely there semisheer bra from Calvin Klein-for B,C, and D cups-is the next-best thing to being naked. The underwire adds discreet support.
Nylon-elastane with lace, Calvin Klein Underwear, $38; macys.com.