The Top 9 Big-Screen Beauty Moments of the Year
1. Diane Kruger, Inglourious Basterds
Movie star by day. Spy by night. Who has time to experiment with color? A lustrous red lip does the trick.
2. Emily Blunt, The Young Victoria
Her English-rose cheeks, soft pink lips, and alabaster skin create a true royal flush.
4. Audrey Tautou, Coco Before Chanel
Everything about her is impeccable—the orchid pink lips, the perfectly arched brows, the well-disciplined hair. Even the expression is a little superior.
5. Taraji P. Henson, I Can Do Bad All By Myself
Her hair is voluminous but not poufy, and the side-swept bangs hit the right 45-degree angle—proving she can certainly do bob all by herself.
6. Julianne Moore, A Single Man
The slept-in updo and curved eyeliner give Moore a tarnished '60s glamour that matches her boozy character. The look says, "Come hither. And bring scotch."
7. Lily Cole, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Rapunzel envy. This fantasy included the kind of long, flowing hair that girls—big and little—dream of.
8. Zoe Saldana, Star Trek
Eye-eye, captain! Saldana's luscious lashes and sultry lids could melt even a Vulcan's heart.
9. Marion Cotillard, Public Enemies
Steal this look. As John Dillinger's girlfriend, her pin curls were as cool and loose as her morals.