Jessica Alba is now solid blonde!Take a look at Jessica Alba's new blonde hair and tell us, do you like it?
Jessica Alba has gone blonde—again! The star revealed her new look over the weekend via Instagram, which is for her role in the upcoming movie Barely Lethal.
While Alba’s former ombre highlights would be considered a baby step into blonder ambitions for some, this isn’t her first time on the lighter end of the hair spectrum. She first went blonde back in 2005 to play Nancy Callahan in Sin City as well as Sue Storm in Fantastic Four, then dabbled in the look last year to reprise her role in Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For.
Do you like her new ‘do? Tell us!
No... don't like it. Prettier with dark hair. Someone should tell Kim Kardashian the same thing. Do not go blond if you do not have the matching features or the skin tone. Makes them look older.
2. Benghazi: U.S Ambassador, aids and personnel left to die when they requested prior security and begged for help during the attack. Obama/Clinton blame the attack on youtube video and dodge questions. Obama orders whitnesses silenced and Hilary Clinton says "who cares" when asked what had happened?
3. FBI illegally taps e-mail messages and phone conversations from members of the AP and Fox News Organizations seeking possible negative information they may have on Obama. Obama: This is something that can't be tolerated and I will seek a full investigation and get to the bottom of this issue. Nothing has ever happened, story buried.
4. DHS/NSA U.S. Citizens Verizon wiretapping and records grab. Obama: "This type of practice can not be tolerated in a free country, I have ordered a complete investigation and promise that it will be understood just what happened". Nothing has ever happened, witnesses scrambled and story buried.
5. The most horrific crime in the history of the United States. IRS hit list targeting organizations and individuals that are opposed to Obama. Costing these origination's hundreds of millions, causing individuals to go broke and delaying political facts that could have changed an election. IRS head pleads the 5Th. while still earning a salary and benifits. Obama: "This is truely an issue that must be uncovered. I promise that I will do all I can to ensure that a complete investigation is conducted and the facts are brought out". Again, all pre-discovery testimoney points to the White House as the head of the IRS hides behind the 5Th. to protect Obama. Nothing done, witnesses scrambled to avoid testimony, story buried.
6. New and recent information being leaked out of the Census burrow indicates that um-employment numbers were falsely lowered to improve Obama's economic outlook. "White House P/A", We are aware of this issue and are looking into the facts. Story buried.
7. Obama-care lies reach 16, 10 are criminally fraudulent. Obama issues illegal exemptions to friends and unions. Story continues daily but is a crime of epic proportions.
8. Jessica Alba goes blonde.
Really? Jessica couldn't act her way out of a bad dinner and this is what we focus on? WTF!! This goofy bimbo needs to do what she does best and shake her squishy little **** around the cameras and sell health food in her store. If anybody here really gives a flying fu_k what color this dumb corn hole's hair is, please stay home on election day!
Wow, the smaller photo with darker hair looks so much better. Hard to believe that hair color can make such a difference but I guess it does.
Love Jessica Alba but the blond hair has to go! MUCH prettier with her dark hair....some complexions are just not meant for light hair.
celebrity style: the who, what & where of celebrity fashion
They can't escape wedding season, so they might as well look their best.
The leading ladies who make summer beauty look effortless.
OK, you're pushing 30 . . . don't panic! Even if you were a complete antiaging recluse in your 20s, there is still time to enter the next decade with endless grace and fewer wrinkles. And who better to steal skin care secrets from than the actresses who remain looking forever young? These Hollywood starlets may be in their 30s, but there's nary a dark spot in sight. Their beauty favorites range from drugstore classics to cult luxury elixirs and even a DIY recipe. With this shopping list under your belt, you can celebrate your 30s without a worry line in sight.
There’s a particular episode of 30 Rock (“Black Light Attack!”, for all the fellow 30 Rock historians out there) in which Jane Krakowski’s youth-obsessed character Jenna goes on a Gossip Girl audition. She thinks it’s for the role of an Upper East Side high schooler, but as she learns in the middle of the tryout, it’s for that of her mother instead. While Tina Fey’s brilliant Liz Lemon later tries to talk Jenna off the cliff, she says, “You can try to fight getting older. You can be like Madonna, and cling to youth with your Gollum arms. Or you can be like Meryl Streep and embrace your age with elegance.”
In the hundred-plus years since the birth of the modern fashion magazine, it’s safe to say the definition of American beauty has expanded. And, yet, every so often, a model appears on the scene that captures the country’s collective imagination. Distilling all the values of a particular time and place into one willowy, superhuman frame, these women serve as both muse and marker for their generation. What would the 1950s be, after all, without the immaculate sangfroid of Dovima—a New York City–born beauty with the face of an aristocrat that, as the modeling agent Eileen Ford once put it, “looked like she could freeze ice.” The sixties ushered in a wave idiosyncratic ingenues culminating with Marisa Berenson, whose tawny skin and liberated good looks would go on to epitomize the jet-set bohemianism of the 1970s alongside glamorous late-era superstars Jerry Hall and Pat Cleveland. The eighties were all about the healthy athleticism and wholesome voluptuousness that would come to characterize the world’s idea of American beauty. That, combined with an instantly recognizable signature—Brooke Shields’s brows! Cindy Crawford’s mole!—were what would eventually give rise to the nineties supermodel. The California-born Christy Turlington laid claim to that title. Then came Pennsylvania-bred Kristen McMenamy, who, with her fearless spirit, shaved brows, and androgynous good looks, wiped the slate clean for a less conventional kind of beauty. In more recent years, a string of new faces have charmed and captivated us once again. A few of our favorites: Karlie Kloss, Kate Upton, and Joan Smalls (who hails from the commonwealth of Puerto Rico). Made in the USA has never looked so good. Here, a look at our favorite American beauties throughout the years.
Going short has never looked better.
These actresses and models had a little more than touch-ups done on the computer.
Think "simple in a sophisticated, not tricky, not trendy way."
See Princess Diana's chic look.
There are a few things we know to expect when we see Beyoncé perform. There will be dancing. There will be wind machines. There will be no pants. But Queen Bey always keeps us guessing with her onstage hair and makeup. Check out her most memorable looks of all time.
Every few seasons or so, fashion folk fall for a new animal. The infatuation starts hard and heavy—they just can’t get enough of that adorable face!—and then the magic starts to peter out. Be it a reptile or mammal or marsupial, this critter du jour starts to feel stale; a new one starts popping up on shirts, hats and bags. The affair is over.
The 27-year-old actor, best known for his role in HBO's "Game of Thrones" is the face of the luxury shoemaker in a range of campaigns revealed this week.