Jessica Alba is now solid blonde!Take a look at Jessica Alba's new blonde hair and tell us, do you like it?
Jessica Alba has gone blonde—again! The star revealed her new look over the weekend via Instagram, which is for her role in the upcoming movie Barely Lethal.
While Alba’s former ombre highlights would be considered a baby step into blonder ambitions for some, this isn’t her first time on the lighter end of the hair spectrum. She first went blonde back in 2005 to play Nancy Callahan in Sin City as well as Sue Storm in Fantastic Four, then dabbled in the look last year to reprise her role in Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For.
Do you like her new ‘do? Tell us!
No... don't like it. Prettier with dark hair. Someone should tell Kim Kardashian the same thing. Do not go blond if you do not have the matching features or the skin tone. Makes them look older.
2. Benghazi: U.S Ambassador, aids and personnel left to die when they requested prior security and begged for help during the attack. Obama/Clinton blame the attack on youtube video and dodge questions. Obama orders whitnesses silenced and Hilary Clinton says "who cares" when asked what had happened?
3. FBI illegally taps e-mail messages and phone conversations from members of the AP and Fox News Organizations seeking possible negative information they may have on Obama. Obama: This is something that can't be tolerated and I will seek a full investigation and get to the bottom of this issue. Nothing has ever happened, story buried.
4. DHS/NSA U.S. Citizens Verizon wiretapping and records grab. Obama: "This type of practice can not be tolerated in a free country, I have ordered a complete investigation and promise that it will be understood just what happened". Nothing has ever happened, witnesses scrambled and story buried.
5. The most horrific crime in the history of the United States. IRS hit list targeting organizations and individuals that are opposed to Obama. Costing these origination's hundreds of millions, causing individuals to go broke and delaying political facts that could have changed an election. IRS head pleads the 5Th. while still earning a salary and benifits. Obama: "This is truely an issue that must be uncovered. I promise that I will do all I can to ensure that a complete investigation is conducted and the facts are brought out". Again, all pre-discovery testimoney points to the White House as the head of the IRS hides behind the 5Th. to protect Obama. Nothing done, witnesses scrambled to avoid testimony, story buried.
6. New and recent information being leaked out of the Census burrow indicates that um-employment numbers were falsely lowered to improve Obama's economic outlook. "White House P/A", We are aware of this issue and are looking into the facts. Story buried.
7. Obama-care lies reach 16, 10 are criminally fraudulent. Obama issues illegal exemptions to friends and unions. Story continues daily but is a crime of epic proportions.
8. Jessica Alba goes blonde.
Really? Jessica couldn't act her way out of a bad dinner and this is what we focus on? WTF!! This goofy bimbo needs to do what she does best and shake her squishy little **** around the cameras and sell health food in her store. If anybody here really gives a flying fu_k what color this dumb corn hole's hair is, please stay home on election day!
Wow, the smaller photo with darker hair looks so much better. Hard to believe that hair color can make such a difference but I guess it does.
Love Jessica Alba but the blond hair has to go! MUCH prettier with her dark hair....some complexions are just not meant for light hair.
celebrity style: the who, what & where of celebrity fashion
There isn't a single beauty trend that's as high drama, sultry, and decidedly timeless as the cat eye. Through the decades, the feminine flick has graced the lash lines of many of the greats, from '50s silver screen siren Sophia Loren to modern crooner Lana Del Rey. As an ode to the winged liner look, we're looking back at the most 20 most iconic iterations on the illustrious women that made them famous. Learn how to paint on perfect black winged eyes here.
Since its inception in 1940, the International Best-Dressed List—revealed in Vanity Fair for the last decade—has lauded the most polished, eclectic, and stylish of dressers. From royalty to politicians, athletes to fashion designers, the poll is comprehensive in the personalities it celebrates. Those appearing multiple times over the years are considered for induction into the Hall of Fame—the List’s highest honor.
Have you ever noticed that denim ads are some of the sexiest? And most memorable? We can’t tell you how many of the people featured on our site, jeanstories.com, swoon as they reminisce about the first time they watched the 1985 Levis’s 501s “Laundrette” TV spot featuring the handsome Nick Kamen—who ended up , ahem, sans jeans. As for print ads, think Guess, Calvin Klein … not only sexy, but envelope-pushing and groundbreaking. If concerned mothers of America are writing angry letters to their local newspapers about the boob-baring models of your campaign, you, as a jeans brand, know you’ve done something right.
The American shopping channel will soon welcome a new brand created by British singer and fashion icon Kelly Osbourne.
Kate Middleton likes outlet malls too.
To say Cara Delevingne is trending is an understatement: Her brows are a hot Google search term, she has around 2.8 million (and growing) Instagram followers, and it’s a challenge to find a Pinterest board without her on it. She’s the girl everyone wants to look like (and be BFF with, too). Check out her best beauty moments—and pin away.
Like red lipstick, cat eyes owe their timeless appeal to their spectacular, style-defining range that can, depending on application, telegraph Old Hollywood glamour, graphic minimalism, or counter-culture punk—what else do Siouxsie Sioux and Brigitte Bardot have in common? It’s impossible to think of Marilyn Monroe without those heavy-lidded bedroom eyes or Amy Winehouse sans her subversive, exaggerated swipe. A mere sweep of eye pencil transformed Anna Karina from a fresh-faced teenager into a French New Wave style icon, and Sophia Loren’s wide-eyed gaze has been forever etched into our collective memory with a frame of perfectly delineated black powder liner. Today, Alexa Chung gives the look a modern ease with a signature liquid swoosh that feels right whether she’s heading to brunch, the airport, or the red carpet. Here’s a look at the best feline eyes of all time. We feel certain that Choupette would approve.
Sorry, Kate Upton. You may be having a moment now, but the lovely supermodels of the '90s (and '80s) have been going strong for decades, and their careers and stunning looks are showing no signs of slowing down. In fact, we think they've only gotten sexier throughout the years.
There’s just something about those supermodels. Whether they’re headed to or from the runway or exiting the airport or Studio 54, models always seem to manage to perfectly nail that covetable “I just threw this together and yes, I do look great in everything” insouciance. Plus, they do have access to the best of the best. . . . Let’s just say that “the Model Off Duty look” became a “thing” for a reason. Maybe it’s the dog days of summer, maybe it’s some planetary shift, maybe it’s our own wardrobe-related fatigue, but something out there has got us seriously hankering for supermodel style. Here we’ve gathered our favorites, from seventies stunners like Jerry Hall and Patti Hansen to the knockouts from the nineties (Stephanie Seymour during the Axl Rose era, anyone?), and modern style stars like Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevingne, and Joan Smalls. Take some inspiration from the leggy sirens of street style as you glide into August. Our favorites below.
They look like twins!
Even if you're a bangs newbie, our collection of 25 celebrities with the long-bang combo will inspire you to make the move.
Get inspired to try these sweet and summery looks.