The Craziest Things People Register ForFrom over-the-top crystal to personal grooming items, wedding registries can run the gamut, but here are 10 shocking items real couples have actually registered for.
1. PediPaws. Yes, the nail clipper for dogs.-- LaBellaVita23
2. A bike. What?!?! -- marryingafootballcoach
3. A deck of Uno playing cards. -- BunnyChii
4. My brother and his wife registered for a Shake Weight. And no, it wasn't a joke. -- cwaggoner07
5. Diapers and other baby items (apparently just to see what people would think!). -- NcsuPsych
6. An Xbox.-- jennipea382
More from The Knot: 6 crazy wedding cakes
7. Glassware service for 50! They registered for 50 wineglasses, margarita glasses, martini glasses, champagne glasses, beer mugs and highball glasses, for a total of 300 pieces of glassware! -- jemmini6
8. A Chi flatiron and hair dryer. -- marriedfilingjointly
More from The Knot: The weirdest real wedding vows ever
9. A volleyball net set. -- Christina Nunez
10. Frozen pizza. -- Melanie Hamm Toole
weddings: creating your perfect day
The heightened emotions surrounding a wedding can turn even the most well-meaning bestie into an unintentionally overbearing stressor. Here’s how to spot potential “friendzillas” and how to deal with them before they threaten to take over your big day.
Feel like your wedding planner is speaking in a foreign tongue when he or she talks about prepping for your big day? Believe us brides, you’re not the only ones.
What's more fun than animals in weddings? We've rounded up eight of the cutest.
Your puppy is all over your Instagram, Facebook and fridge, so there's no reason not to include him in your engagement pictures too. The best engagement photos give viewers a peek into your life. If you’re a dog owner, take this opportunity to show off your pooch, like these 22 couples did! And we can't thank them enough.
While we do love crazy, funny and over-the-top engagements, sometimes there's just nothing like a proposal with a heartfelt story behind it (warning: you might need some tissues). We've rounded up some of the most romantic wedding proposals from couples across the country, so keep scrolling for seven of our favorites:
As much as you’d like to think your guests will love every single aspect of your wedding, the truth is you really can’t please everyone. However, you can try to avoid ticking them off. Here’s how.
It’s not surprising that most brides experience “heightened sensitivity levels” on their wedding day.
It would be amazing if the first step in planning a wedding was actually cake-tasting or searching for your dream gown, but before the real fun can begin, step one is determining exactly what you have to spend on the big day and how it should be divvied up.
Follow these steps to slash your wedding budget—not your fun—in half.
It won’t all be cake and flowers, but it can be the best year of your life together so far.
When we recently uncovered some surprising facts behind the wedding traditions we’ve all come to know, we also came across some pretty unbelievable global wedding traditions we had never heard of. So, without further ado, here are five “say what?” big-day customs.
The photo has now gone viral.