The Craziest Things People Register ForFrom over-the-top crystal to personal grooming items, wedding registries can run the gamut, but here are 10 shocking items real couples have actually registered for.
1. PediPaws. Yes, the nail clipper for dogs.-- LaBellaVita23
2. A bike. What?!?! -- marryingafootballcoach
3. A deck of Uno playing cards. -- BunnyChii
4. My brother and his wife registered for a Shake Weight. And no, it wasn't a joke. -- cwaggoner07
5. Diapers and other baby items (apparently just to see what people would think!). -- NcsuPsych
6. An Xbox.-- jennipea382
More from The Knot: 6 crazy wedding cakes
7. Glassware service for 50! They registered for 50 wineglasses, margarita glasses, martini glasses, champagne glasses, beer mugs and highball glasses, for a total of 300 pieces of glassware! -- jemmini6
8. A Chi flatiron and hair dryer. -- marriedfilingjointly
More from The Knot: The weirdest real wedding vows ever
9. A volleyball net set. -- Christina Nunez
10. Frozen pizza. -- Melanie Hamm Toole
weddings: creating your perfect day
A wedding is an exceptionally special day. Sometimes, an opportune photo flub makes the occasion even more memorable. Here are 25 awesome wedding photo bombs.
With just a few days left before the big day, you already have a mile-long checklist of to-dos—now meet the don’ts! From impromptu skin treatments to all-night movie marathons, here are 11 things to avoid at all costs.
Five months after the Boston Marathon bombing, The Knot reached out to Rebekah Gregory and Pete DiMartino and offered to throw them a dream wedding. They said yes, and on April 4, 2014, the two married at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. Rebekah and Pete exchanged vows on the tennis lawn amidst the cherry tree blossoms and then celebrated with all of their friends and family at a beautiful reception tent right in front of the estate. All of the details were perfectly executed by a team of talented and generous wedding industry pros, including celebrity wedding planner Marcy Blum. Here, a few highlights from Rebekah and Pete's wedding day.
Your wedding is your special day, but you want to keep your guests happy, too. Here are 20 typical wedding guest complaints and what you can do about them.
Receptions would take place near where raw sewage is processed.
We don't think this one can be topped.
Plus, four more real-life reasons to not incorporate a hot air balloon into your engagement.
Lesson learned: don't be afraid to shake things up!
While the national average wedding cost may be $29,858, if you live in a larger city, like Manhattan where the average wedding costs $86,916, you may find yourself spending close to triple of that number! Take a look at some of the other most expensive places in America to get married.
The American Civil Liberties Union's primary work is litigation, but this month it's moonlighting as a wedding planner as part of its role in the campaign to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide.
Photo booths are increasingly popping up at wedding receptions as a fun way to provide guests with souvenirs, but renting one can cost upwards of $1,000.