The Craziest Things People Register For
1. PediPaws. Yes, the nail clipper for dogs.-- LaBellaVita23
2. A bike. What?!?! -- marryingafootballcoach
3. A deck of Uno playing cards. -- BunnyChii
4. My brother and his wife registered for a Shake Weight. And no, it wasn't a joke. -- cwaggoner07
5. Diapers and other baby items (apparently just to see what people would think!). -- NcsuPsych
6. An Xbox.-- jennipea382
More from The Knot: 6 crazy wedding cakes
7. Glassware service for 50! They registered for 50 wineglasses, margarita glasses, martini glasses, champagne glasses, beer mugs and highball glasses, for a total of 300 pieces of glassware! -- jemmini6
8. A Chi flatiron and hair dryer. -- marriedfilingjointly
More from The Knot: The weirdest real wedding vows ever
9. A volleyball net set. -- Christina Nunez
10. Frozen pizza. -- Melanie Hamm Toole
weddings: creating your perfect day
We’ve made picking your palette a breeze! Just find your favorite hue and choose one of the cool combos below.
Get inspired with these twelve ideas for a fantastic, fun summer wedding!
What's worse than getting snubbed while proposing? Having your heart broken in front of countless strangers.
Want your I do's to be totally you? From pre-wedding cocktails to Mad Lib vows, here are 25 ways to make your ceremony as unforgettable as your reception.
We asked brides on TheKnot.com to tell all -- and they did. Here, five of the most likely culprits and advice for how to deal with your drama-causing guests along the way.
Gatsby glamour doesn’t have to just live on the big screen! Embrace the trendy (yet timeless) art deco style with sequins, pearls, feathers and geometric patterns. Check out these art deco ideas and achieve the feel of 1920s decadence. By the way, all of these are affordable, except for the $600 hairpiece which is a splurge, but a knockout. Shop the look!
The average wedding costs $28,000. Think that's pricey? You're in for a surprise. We've rounded up some of the most expensive weddings of all time. See if you can guess how much was dropped on these over-the-top affairs, then click through to Bing to see if you're right.
Your summer wedding is only a few months away? Don’t sweat it! We have the finishing touches that will guarantee your wedding to be the absolute best blow out.
Planning a wedding involves months (sometimes years) of endless details, pressing deadlines, family drama and—far too often—enough stress to make you just want to elope. Stop right there. Consider this your cheat sheet and secret weapon against such insanity.
If you’re planning a crazy fun wedding, check out these hilarious wedding invitations.
Newlyweds go from tying the knot to taking the plunge.