The Craziest Things People Register ForFrom over-the-top crystal to personal grooming items, wedding registries can run the gamut, but here are 10 shocking items real couples have actually registered for.
1. PediPaws. Yes, the nail clipper for dogs.-- LaBellaVita23
2. A bike. What?!?! -- marryingafootballcoach
3. A deck of Uno playing cards. -- BunnyChii
4. My brother and his wife registered for a Shake Weight. And no, it wasn't a joke. -- cwaggoner07
5. Diapers and other baby items (apparently just to see what people would think!). -- NcsuPsych
6. An Xbox.-- jennipea382
More from The Knot: 6 crazy wedding cakes
7. Glassware service for 50! They registered for 50 wineglasses, margarita glasses, martini glasses, champagne glasses, beer mugs and highball glasses, for a total of 300 pieces of glassware! -- jemmini6
8. A Chi flatiron and hair dryer. -- marriedfilingjointly
More from The Knot: The weirdest real wedding vows ever
9. A volleyball net set. -- Christina Nunez
10. Frozen pizza. -- Melanie Hamm Toole
weddings: creating your perfect day
Maggie Reyes is a life coach, writer, and the founder of ModernMarried.com. She helps newlyweds re-think what married life can be. Here, she’s revealing tricks every newlywed couple needs to know.
Government-supported Vietnamese classes teach women Korean language, customs.
Sometimes two characters on a TV show or movie can portray being a happy couple effortlessly, or can have lots of fun playing former spouses — especially if they're married to each other in real life! Keep scrolling for six celebrity costars you probably didn't know tied the knot, even after the bloodiest and craziest story lines.
Some couples want nothing more than a laid-back, by-the-book proposal. Then there are the other couples, where the proposal not only needs to be personalized, it also has to be unique and entirely different than the typical restaurant, bended-knee idea. Sound like you? Then get inspired by some of the most creative proposal ideas we’ve ever seen. If you find something you like, steal it and then modify it to make your proposal something totally unforgettable.
From Nantucket all the way to Cayo Espanto, we've rounded up some of the prettiest beaches to travel to for your honeymoon.
Want to keep your wedding budget in check? Start by checking out this list of the 10 things that could end up costing you a lot more than you anticipated.
The proposal-filled site How He Asked has shared its top 10 most emotional proposal photos with us, so have your tissues handy. We're suckers for a good proposal story, and these ones are truly tear-worthy. Check them out now, and watch your heart grow (at least) three sizes!
How to do weddings: Yet another foreign (and expensive) aspect of adulthood that you have to learn the hard way. But have no fear! Click through for some must-have wedding tips.
Don’t panic: It's not necessarily a bad thing to have pre-wedding jitters.
As part of the 2014 Brides Best Honeymoon awards, we’re counting down the best places for newlyweds to stay in the Mainland U.S. From luxe resorts in the Napa Valley to hotel oases in the Sedona Desert, you’re guaranteed a memorable stay no matter which resort you choose.
These are the conversations all betrothed coupled should take the time to have before they get hitched.
Etta James is No. 1 on Spotify ranking.