Which Cities Have the Best Looking Men?
And no, Los Angeles didn't make the list.
The folks at Traveler's Digest decided to take two of our favorite things—lists and good-looking men—and combine them to create: The Top 10 Cities With The World's Best Looking Men. While the site wasn't clear on how they gauged attractiveness, they did mention that they put the task in the hands of one female travel writer, Jessica Canepa, who offers her two cents on the hottest hunks around the globe.
10. Tel Aviv, Israel—Jessica writes that Tel Aviv has "become a hot spot for trendsetters worldwide." She adds that the locals have year-round tans and hit up the beaches and cafes along the coast. Also, the men are "reputed to be opinionated but ultimately marriage–minded, you could do worse."
9. Milan, Italy—Milan boasts some of the most fashion forward trends, and apparently, it has some of the hottest guys, too. Specifically: "Everywhere you turn you’ll spot a light-eyed, golden-skinned specimen of a man."
8. Berlin, Germany—Germany makes the list for its adventurous and intellectual men who have "strong and chiseled good looks."
7. Madrid, Spain—Jessica says the men in Madrid are "smoldering" and "make the term 'Latin Lover' a formidable description indeed."
6. Sydney, Australia—Hugh Jackman. 'Nuff said.
5. Buenos Aires, Argentina—Argentinean men are credited for being "sexy and sensuous." And if you visit and don't find a guy, who cares—you're in Argentina!
4. Lisbon, Portugal—"Portuguese men tend to be worldly, well-educated and brimming with pride for their small but scenic country," Jessica writes. Plus, Portugal has great wine.
3. Amsterdam, Netherlands—The men of the Netherlands are "jaw dropping, good looking guys," says Canepa.
2. New York City, United States—USA! It's about time! With such an eclectic mix of people, it's no wonder that New York City nearly tops the list of best looking men.
1. Stockholm, Sweden—Jessica amusingly calls Swedish men "aesthetically pleasing." Alexander Skarsgard, anyone?
All in all, attractiveness is subjective, and it's all in good fun, so don't get bent out of shape if your city didn't make the cut. And men, if you're feeling left out, check out their list of cities with the best looking ladies.
Tell us on Facebook: Is your city crawling with good-looking men or is it just the opposite?
Photo: Floresco Productions/Cultura/Getty Images
If this article is to appeal to women, it should be titled "cities with the richest men"
When Obama wins a second term you will be thrown out!
love: friendship, dating, sex & marriage
The perfect wedding toast is a work of oratory art. It can’t be too short (cheers!) and it can’t drone on and on. It has to be funny but it also has to be sentimental. So if you’ve been tasked with toasting the newlyweds, prepare to prep -- and whatever you do, avoid these toasting faux pas!
Those little quirks you think are endearing may be turning your guy off.
We’ve made picking your palette a breeze! Just find your favorite hue and choose one of the cool combos below.
Get inspired with these twelve ideas for a fantastic, fun summer wedding!
What's worse than getting snubbed while proposing? Having your heart broken in front of countless strangers.
Want your I do's to be totally you? From pre-wedding cocktails to Mad Lib vows, here are 25 ways to make your ceremony as unforgettable as your reception.
Summer love can be sweet. But it tends to be fast, feverish and often fleeting. In a season where emotions run hot, here are some rules to help avoid heartbreak.
We asked brides on TheKnot.com to tell all -- and they did. Here, five of the most likely culprits and advice for how to deal with your drama-causing guests along the way.
This short course in flirting will not only teach you how to flirt better but also how to tell when someone is flirting with you—and how to respond. Have fun.
Gatsby glamour doesn’t have to just live on the big screen! Embrace the trendy (yet timeless) art deco style with sequins, pearls, feathers and geometric patterns. Check out these art deco ideas and achieve the feel of 1920s decadence. By the way, all of these are affordable, except for the $600 hairpiece which is a splurge, but a knockout. Shop the look!
Who says a special outing with the hubby has to empty your wallet? These fresh, fun activities require no cash at all, so work your way down the list.
Wondering if your summer love will last? Here are 15 signs if your seasonal love is fleeting or for real.