Poll: 10 odd stats about kissing
The Eskimo kiss: Make fun of it all you want; chances are, you’ve done it.
Dating site Zoosk recently polled 3,500 singles about their kissing habits and thoughts. The results were filled with a variety of odd but interesting facts. The Heart Beat has rounded up a few of our favorites.
Gallery: Kissing dos & don'ts
- What’s the most memorable kiss of the summer? Forty-one percent of singles say Tony and Pepper's lip lock in "Iron Man 3" was the most unforgettable summer blockbuster smooch.
- The best song for smooching is "Could I Have This Kiss Forever" by Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias, according to 21 percent of respondents.
- Seventeen percent of singles chose Seal's "Kiss From a Rose" as the best song for swapping spit.
- Thirty percent of singles say the beach is the best spot for kissing.
- Twenty-three percent say a car is the ideal smooching location.
- Ever dated a bad kisser? 73 percent of singles have.
More from MSN Living: How to kiss like you mean it
- Eyes-closed kissing is preferred by 83 percent of respondents.
- The most memorable kiss in recent political history is President Obama kissing his wife on election night, according to 59 percent of respondents.
- Seventy-one percent of Americans say it is more awkward to see world leaders kissing vs. seeing a politician kiss his or her spouse.
- Seventy-seven percent of singles have engaged in an Eskimo kiss.
More from The Heart Beat:
Couple kissing on International Kiss Day / Westend61/Getty Images
Does anybody know what an Australian kiss is?
just like a French kiss. but from" down under"
love: friendships, dating, sex & marriage
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally took the plunge, but marriage isn't always a good choice for everyone.
Learn how these surprising tactics can really improve your relationship.
Use these tips to up your chances of finding love.
Find out how paired-off ladies might feel lacking—and how you can make your relationship satisfying.
These signals are seriously subtle, but they can give you real insight into what's going through your husband's mind.
Check which changes are necessary to stay happy together.
We know some of this may sound obvious, but these simple statements can make both of you happier.
Making your relationship more secure, connected, and intimate doesn’t have to feel overwhelming. Try these expert tips and reap the rewards now—and in the long run.
For those times when nothing big and horrible happened--but nothing is feeling right either.
What's more fun than animals in weddings? We've rounded up eight of the cutest.
Your puppy is all over your Instagram, Facebook and fridge, so there's no reason not to include him in your engagement pictures too. The best engagement photos give viewers a peek into your life. If you’re a dog owner, take this opportunity to show off your pooch, like these 22 couples did! And we can't thank them enough.
Our married blogger gets real about checking out other guys when you're taken.