Signs you've been watching 'The Bachelor' for too longHere are 15 signs we’ve been on "The Bachelor" bandwagon—all 27 seasons of it—for (possibly) longer than we’d care to admit.
15. Your PDA motto is: "What happens in the ocean, stays in the ocean."
14. All of your friends' wedding rings are starting to look a bit… puny.
13. You know what Neil Lane, the person, actually looks like.
12. You get anxious anytime you hear a glass being clinked. Pavlovian responses apply to rose ceremony signals, too.
11. You're starting to think Chris Harrison should just combine roles and become the Bachelor already.
10. You expect to be asked out on date night with a written invitation.
9. You're not the least bit freaked out by emotional men. Sobbing = sexy.
8. You long for the good ol' days, before Reality Steve ruined the suspense.
7. You find yourself wondering whether you've "really made a connection" with everyone you meet.
6. You occasionally refer to your bedroom as "The Fantasy Suite."
5. You get mad when you're not getting enough "one-on-one" time with your husband/BFF/2-year-old.
4. Your home décor is influenced by Le Bachelor Mansion. Wall of tea light candles? Check. 7x10 framed photos of all the men you've dated? Check.
3. You get annoyed with friends who can't commit to a guy they've been with for 12 months. Hello! 12 weeks!
2. You've cancelled your subscription to Travel & Leisure and just get all your destination ideas from the show. Phuket, anyone?
1. You've lied to someone about how long you've been watching "The Bachelor."
love: friendships, dating, sex & marriage
We know some of this may sound obvious, but these simple statements can make both of you happier.
Making your relationship more secure, connected, and intimate doesn’t have to feel overwhelming. Try these expert tips and reap the rewards now—and in the long run.
For those times when nothing big and horrible happened--but nothing is feeling right either.
What's more fun than animals in weddings? We've rounded up eight of the cutest.
Your puppy is all over your Instagram, Facebook and fridge, so there's no reason not to include him in your engagement pictures too. The best engagement photos give viewers a peek into your life. If you’re a dog owner, take this opportunity to show off your pooch, like these 22 couples did! And we can't thank them enough.
Our married blogger gets real about checking out other guys when you're taken.
He’s confident, distinguished and anywhere from 4 to 20 years older than you. Age is just a number, but there’s something about older men that we love. Here are eight reasons why being in a relationship with an older man is tops.
While a younger man may have less life experience, that doesn’t mean he’s not emotionally mature. Here are the eight reasons why being in a relationship with a younger man is tops.
While we do love crazy, funny and over-the-top engagements, sometimes there's just nothing like a proposal with a heartfelt story behind it (warning: you might need some tissues). We've rounded up some of the most romantic wedding proposals from couples across the country, so keep scrolling for seven of our favorites:
As much as you’d like to think your guests will love every single aspect of your wedding, the truth is you really can’t please everyone. However, you can try to avoid ticking them off. Here’s how.
You’d think brides and grooms who celebrate their nuptials with 50 guests have an equal shot at wedded bliss as those who invite 500, but apparently not.
Because some things are just better with a buddy (whom you happen to be dating).