Signs you've been watching 'The Bachelor' for too longHere are 15 signs we’ve been on "The Bachelor" bandwagon—all 27 seasons of it—for (possibly) longer than we’d care to admit.
15. Your PDA motto is: "What happens in the ocean, stays in the ocean."
14. All of your friends' wedding rings are starting to look a bit… puny.
13. You know what Neil Lane, the person, actually looks like.
12. You get anxious anytime you hear a glass being clinked. Pavlovian responses apply to rose ceremony signals, too.
11. You're starting to think Chris Harrison should just combine roles and become the Bachelor already.
10. You expect to be asked out on date night with a written invitation.
9. You're not the least bit freaked out by emotional men. Sobbing = sexy.
8. You long for the good ol' days, before Reality Steve ruined the suspense.
7. You find yourself wondering whether you've "really made a connection" with everyone you meet.
6. You occasionally refer to your bedroom as "The Fantasy Suite."
5. You get mad when you're not getting enough "one-on-one" time with your husband/BFF/2-year-old.
4. Your home décor is influenced by Le Bachelor Mansion. Wall of tea light candles? Check. 7x10 framed photos of all the men you've dated? Check.
3. You get annoyed with friends who can't commit to a guy they've been with for 12 months. Hello! 12 weeks!
2. You've cancelled your subscription to Travel & Leisure and just get all your destination ideas from the show. Phuket, anyone?
1. You've lied to someone about how long you've been watching "The Bachelor."
love: friendships, dating, sex & marriage
The typical wedding: A white dress, tiered cake, floral centerpieces and a cute flower girl -- you know the drill. Every once in a while, though, a couple trades in tradition for a quirky, never-seen-that-before idea. Here are a few of the most out-there wedding photos that made us do a double take.
There's a lot to love about weddings this fall, like cocktails served in copper Moscow mule mugs, industrial-inspired lighting and pheasant feather details. See what's new!
Do you have to be engaged to sport a ring with bling?
124.6 million haven't gotten hitched.
Even though the national average wedding is $29,858, that’s just an average. If you live in a smaller state like Idaho where the average wedding costs $16,159, you may find yourself saving a little more than half of the national spend! Check out some of the other least expensive cities to get married in below:
Summer is winding down, but the ubiquitous summer romance lives on.
For those times when nothing big and horrible happened--but nothing is feeling right either.
He’s confident, distinguished and anywhere from 4 to 20 years older than you. Age is just a number, but there’s something about older men that we love. Here are eight reasons why being in a relationship with an older man is tops.
While a younger man may have less life experience, that doesn’t mean he’s not emotionally mature. Here are the eight reasons why being in a relationship with a younger man is tops.
Have you ever wondered what the 'other woman' was thinking?
So fall is coming and you need some romantic inspiration now that long walks on the beach are out of the question. Well look no further! From apple picking to pumpkin carving, these are some great fall date ideas from girls just like you!
Getting bored of the same dinner and movie date night? Take an adorable cue from your favorite celebs and try something new! From dancing to boxing you can't go wrong with these awesome date ideas.