10 Things Never to Say to a Man You LoveWhether they admit it or not, a man's ego is a fragile thing. Here, guys dish the ten things they like to hear least.
1. I can't wait to see what you're doing for my birthday.
2. Are you ... crying?
3. If we leave right now, we'll have time to stop by Bed Bath & Beyond.
4. Do you need help lighting the grill?
5. I'm putting this whole conversation on my blog.
6. You had so much hair back then!
7. I don't care how big and drunk he is, he shouldn't be talking through the movie. I'm going to say something.
8. Actually, it doesn't happen to every guy.
9. We're vegetarians now.
10. My dad can fix that; you should call him.
Compiled by Troy Pattee of Dadventurous.com, Shawn Burns of Backpackingdad.com and Aaron Traister of Redbook's "Whys Guy" blog.
love: friendship, dating, sex & marriage
Why holding on to your partner's mistakes will end up hurting you.
A little extra effort, will power and research can help your marriage bloom well into old age.
Brace yourself, this is uncomfortable.
There’s nothing wrong with grabbing Italian food and alternating between watching action films and romantic comedies, but shaking up your going-out routine with an extreme date night can be the ultimate turn on and the best way to keep your relationship exciting.
This just in: Guys over 5'10" are twice as likely to stray.
Or how to tell if you've reached THAT point in your bond.
Dating doesn’t have to be a daunting task, promise. Here’s how to make it fun for you and him.
This just in: A new study shows girls are warriors in the womb.
You can make a pros and cons list...but ultimately you know what works best for you.
Researchers studied the age-old stereotype that women really are more talkative than men.
One minute you're happy and in love, the next he's delivering the "It's not you, it's me" speech. Why? We have the scoop on the real reasons most couples split up.
For him they're NBD, so don't stress.