10 Things Never to Say to a Man You LoveWhether they admit it or not, a man's ego is a fragile thing. Here, guys dish the ten things they like to hear least.
1. I can't wait to see what you're doing for my birthday.
2. Are you ... crying?
3. If we leave right now, we'll have time to stop by Bed Bath & Beyond.
4. Do you need help lighting the grill?
5. I'm putting this whole conversation on my blog.
6. You had so much hair back then!
7. I don't care how big and drunk he is, he shouldn't be talking through the movie. I'm going to say something.
8. Actually, it doesn't happen to every guy.
9. We're vegetarians now.
10. My dad can fix that; you should call him.
Compiled by Troy Pattee of Dadventurous.com, Shawn Burns of Backpackingdad.com and Aaron Traister of Redbook's "Whys Guy" blog.
love: friendship, dating, sex & marriage
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally took the plunge, but marriage isn't always a good choice for everyone.
Learn how these surprising tactics can really improve your relationship.
Use these tips to up your chances of finding love.
Find out how paired-off ladies might feel lacking—and how you can make your relationship satisfying.
These signals are seriously subtle, but they can give you real insight into what's going through your husband's mind.
I polled a variety of men on what qualities they look for when they first meet a woman. Here are the goods.
We know some of this may sound obvious, but these simple statements can make both of you happier.
Our guy expert, Lodro Rinzler, reached out to seven guys to ask them at what moment exactly they knew they were in love with their significant other. Here's what they had to say:
Making your relationship more secure, connected, and intimate doesn’t have to feel overwhelming. Try these expert tips and reap the rewards now—and in the long run.
For those times when nothing big and horrible happened--but nothing is feeling right either.
Our married blogger gets real about checking out other guys when you're taken.
He’s confident, distinguished and anywhere from 4 to 20 years older than you. Age is just a number, but there’s something about older men that we love. Here are eight reasons why being in a relationship with an older man is tops.