Baby names for Kim and Kanye
You're welcome, lovebirds
Well, now she's done it. Kim Kardashian has found a way to upstage even Kate Middleton! She's having a baby with Kanye West, who made the official announcement in song form at a recent concert, in the form of the articulately phrased: "Now you having my baby."
We thought we'd take the liberty of suggesting some baby name ideas for the pair. Our five faves:
1. Kalamity. It's very sassy, very 'old west.' Hey, there's another reason to like it - it's apropos for Kanye.
2. Kimye. A perfect blend of the two, and when pronounced, "Kim-Yay," it's a true celebration of mom.
3. Kasper. A spin on the friendliest ghost of all.
4. Kaliente. One hot person + another hot person = one super hot bundle of joy.
5. Keurig. It's early and we haven't had our coffee yet.
Bing: Worst celeb baby names
Photo: Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images For BET
More from MSN Living:
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
Sure, beaches and amusement parks promise all kinds of family fun during spring or summer breaks. But there are plenty of ways to live it up without hitting the road.
No scared, crying kids sitting on the Easter bunny's lap here! We scoured Pinterest for some of the most adorable Easter-ready babies ever pinned, and these little cuties definitely did not disappoint...
Oh, Pinterest. We love you, we hate you. You inspire us, and you make us feel terribly lame at the same time. But what we always love, without a fault, is finding examples of people who have tried, and failed, to create a Pinterest-inspired work of art. With that, our fave 'fails.' Original Pinterest inspirations on the left, crafting fails on the right - away we go… By Gina Cohen and Charyn Pfeuffer, MSN Living
The company reportedly considered her act "destruction of property."
Why it's time to retire the trend already
It's not nice to make an expectant mom cry