Baby names for Kim and Kanye
You're welcome, lovebirds
Well, now she's done it. Kim Kardashian has found a way to upstage even Kate Middleton! She's having a baby with Kanye West, who made the official announcement in song form at a recent concert, in the form of the articulately phrased: "Now you having my baby."
We thought we'd take the liberty of suggesting some baby name ideas for the pair. Our five faves:
1. Kalamity. It's very sassy, very 'old west.' Hey, there's another reason to like it - it's apropos for Kanye.
2. Kimye. A perfect blend of the two, and when pronounced, "Kim-Yay," it's a true celebration of mom.
3. Kasper. A spin on the friendliest ghost of all.
4. Kaliente. One hot person + another hot person = one super hot bundle of joy.
5. Keurig. It's early and we haven't had our coffee yet.
Bing: Worst celeb baby names
Photo: Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images For BET
More from MSN Living:
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
Maybe it's time...
Mamas, take a cue from these smart ladies.
A habit of avoiding disappointment may result in idle adults.
What one mom learned about herself might just change your world
The 4 crucial conversations you need to have with your spouse before you make this decision.
You bring baby home and it seems like everyone has an opinion on which techniques you should use to get her to sleep, to feed her and to help her learn and develop. And they tell you which ones not to use too. So what’s worth trying out and what’s completely insane? Decide for yourself!