Baby names for Kim and Kanye
You're welcome, lovebirds
Well, now she's done it. Kim Kardashian has found a way to upstage even Kate Middleton! She's having a baby with Kanye West, who made the official announcement in song form at a recent concert, in the form of the articulately phrased: "Now you having my baby."
We thought we'd take the liberty of suggesting some baby name ideas for the pair. Our five faves:
1. Kalamity. It's very sassy, very 'old west.' Hey, there's another reason to like it - it's apropos for Kanye.
2. Kimye. A perfect blend of the two, and when pronounced, "Kim-Yay," it's a true celebration of mom.
3. Kasper. A spin on the friendliest ghost of all.
4. Kaliente. One hot person + another hot person = one super hot bundle of joy.
5. Keurig. It's early and we haven't had our coffee yet.
Bing: Worst celeb baby names
Photo: Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images For BET
More from MSN Living:
family: tips, trends & advice for all things family
Common toys like string, ribbon, yarn and rubber bands are fun for kitties to play with, but potentially deadly if swallowed.
Traveling with baby is hardly a vacation. It can be difficult to get to the grocery store with baby much less across the country. Here are our top tips on making traveling with baby easier at least!
Helpful hints for getting through those first few months, plus warnings worth heeding and ones you can ignore.
George Banks, Mike Brady, Cliff Huxtable and other fathers who have become famous through TV, movies, and books top our list...
These dads go above and beyond to show love for their kids. Check out some of our favorite viral dads!
Music bridges the generation gap between kids and parents.