Baby names for Kim and Kanye
You're welcome, lovebirds
Well, now she's done it. Kim Kardashian has found a way to upstage even Kate Middleton! She's having a baby with Kanye West, who made the official announcement in song form at a recent concert, in the form of the articulately phrased: "Now you having my baby."
We thought we'd take the liberty of suggesting some baby name ideas for the pair. Our five faves:
1. Kalamity. It's very sassy, very 'old west.' Hey, there's another reason to like it - it's apropos for Kanye.
2. Kimye. A perfect blend of the two, and when pronounced, "Kim-Yay," it's a true celebration of mom.
3. Kasper. A spin on the friendliest ghost of all.
4. Kaliente. One hot person + another hot person = one super hot bundle of joy.
5. Keurig. It's early and we haven't had our coffee yet.
Bing: Worst celeb baby names
Photo: Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images For BET
More from MSN Living:
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
Australian study finds fewer gender stereotypes in gay families
When searching for the right dog to add to your family, your first instinct might be to bring home a tiny little thing that your kids can cradle in their laps. But we're here to remind you that the best fit for you may be a large dog breed.
Many breeds were developed to do work that required them to act independently. Those dogs tend to be smart, but as family pets, they may need more leadership and training than others. Ultimately, though, they’re worth it. Here are 11 dog breeds that tend to have independent personalities.
Moms are the main players in the judgement game, and it's not uncommon for friendships of many years to dissolve over disagreements once children and childrearing enter the picture
Social hour has a whole new meaning for today's teens, who often stay up until the wee hours of the morning checking social media and chatting with friends.
Protect yourself and your family with these ingenious gizmos and smartphone apps