Top 20 party schools in the United States
Does your school make the list?
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — The Princeton Review released its annual college rankings on Monday, including the 2014 edition of the Top 20 party schools in the nation.
1. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
2. University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
3. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
5. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
6. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
7. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
9. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
10. Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
11. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
12. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
13. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
14. University of Mississippi, University, Miss.
15. University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
16. Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, Ohio
17. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
18. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.
Photo: Matthew Anderson via Flickr, http://aka.ms/matthew-anderson
University of South Florida in Tampa didn't make the list?? They were among the top 5 a few years ago.
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
Go ahead, admit it: you've always wondered what a monster truck rally was like. I used to be one of those moms who thought, 'who on earth would bring their child to an event like that?' and then I had a son. Here's why you might become a convert, too.
Virtually everything you need to know about relationships, you learned in nursery school: Treat people as you want to be treated, clean up after yourself, and don’t be a know-it-all.
Much like their famous owners, these pooches live a fabulous life. Some are rescues, others purebred, but one thing is certain – these dogs play an important part in their famous parents' lives. Can you guess who owns each of these dogs?
We captured a frame-by-frame look just for you.
Two controversial science projects resembled weapons, school officials said.
Here our experts' best tips for how to be a positive role model for your kids so that they grow up healthy, strong and confident about the way they look.
Make the most of the summer with these family-oriented activities!
Pets are part of many children's lives. Learn how to help them foster strong, healthy relationships.
It's that time again, parents...
One of our favorite ways to start the day is with a piping hot cup of coffee and a thought-provoking TED talk. In case you're not familiar with the group, TED (which stands for Technology, Entertainment and Design) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to spreading ideas through projects and talks by a diverse group of inspired thinkers - people of all cultures, ages and disciplines. As you can probably guess, listening to these innovators share their ideas is a surefire way to jumpstart your day and get your creative juices flowing. Click through the slideshow above for the eight TED talks every parent needs to see. By Cordelia Tai
If you value the backside of your theater seat and making it to your next paycheck, you may want to stay home
One mom shares how she and her family make the Sedar fun and memorable for all