Top 20 party schools in the United States
Does your school make the list?
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — The Princeton Review released its annual college rankings on Monday, including the 2014 edition of the Top 20 party schools in the nation.
1. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
2. University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
3. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
5. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
6. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
7. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
9. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
10. Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
11. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
12. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
13. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
14. University of Mississippi, University, Miss.
15. University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
16. Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, Ohio
17. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
18. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.
Photo: Matthew Anderson via Flickr, http://aka.ms/matthew-anderson
University of South Florida in Tampa didn't make the list?? They were among the top 5 a few years ago.
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
Megan Davies Mennes has been blogging and posting photos of her son Quinn online for some time now. Quinn has Down syndrome, and Mennes has dealt with a few nasty comments here and there, the type of stuff you'd expect to encounter on the Internet.
From a cozy-chic hotel by the seashore in Los Angeles that doubles as a home away from home to a nature-lover’s tropical paradise in Costa Rica, each of these properties is a family-friendly in its own special way.
Two controversial science projects resembled weapons, school officials said.
Must-haves for every mommy on the road
What are we teaching our children when we focus on their achievements rather than their kindness?
Discover the seemingly insignificant things that can affect your chances of getting pregnant.
A thrill-obsessed subculture claimed another life this week.
A few suggested answers for the diciest questions
Here's our list of fifteen moms in the food industry that deserve some recognition.
The site gets high marks for its user-friendly interface and excellent and responsive customer service. And the reviews are also pretty accurate. Compare amenities and prices next to a hotel's in the same area, and you're likely to see Airbnb come out on top.
We captured a frame-by-frame look just for you.
Other moms can be ruthless when it comes to picking apart your parenting choices. From dissing your decision to go back to work to criticizing when you started baby on solids, here are the most ridiculous comments moms have heard. Bonus, we’ve got just the right way to respond to the haters! You’re welcome.