It’s that time! Aug. 6: Back-to-school Twitter party
Join MSN Living, Redbook, Good Housekeeping and House Beautiful to talk back-to-school tips and tricks to make life easier for parents.
Tweet, Tweet! It’s that time of year again! With the kids headed back to school, it’s the perfect time to throw a Twitter party!
Be sure to join MSN Living, as well as Redbook (@redbookmag), Good Housekeeping (@goodhousemag) and House Beautiful (@housebeautiful) on Tuesday, Aug. 6, for our Back-to-School Twitter chat! As we get ready to send the kids back to school, our editors are set to dish back-to-school tips and tricks to make life a bit easier for parents.
What: MSN Living’s ‘Back-to-School’ Twitter chat
When: Tuesday, August 6
Time: 12-1 p.m. PT
Where: On Twitter! Search for the hashtag #MSNB2S
Why: It’s fun, free and a great way to interact and share helpful information with like-minded people!
Help spread the word and tweet: Mark your calendars! MSN Living’s ‘Back-to-School’ Twitter chat on Tues. 8/6, 12-1 PM PT. To participate, tweet w/ #MSNB2S
How does a Twitter party work?
- The hosts asks one question every six minutes over the course of the hour-long event. Questions will be numbered Q1, Q2, Q3, etc. Participants respond with answers, questions, tips, etc. Answers should start with A1, A2, A3, etc. to correspond with the question. (Trust us, it can get really confusing, really quick if we don’t do it this way.)
- We’ll help keep the conversation moving, but it’s up to you, our brilliant friends to share advice and information on each question. Each Tweet should include #MSNB2S, so it’s easy for followers to track.
- Twitter can be accessed directly through Twitter.com or through a wide variety of social media dashboards like TweetDeck, Hootsuite and others.
- Within your chosen service, search for or create a column for #MSNB2S. This will filter out all the tweets that do not contain #MSNB2S and are not part of the chat.
- Let the fun begin! Wait for the questions and provide your answers. Don’t forget to add #MSNB2S to every tweet to be included in the chat.
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee and join us on August 6! If you have any questions about attending a Twitter party, do not hesitate to ask, we’re here to help! If there’s a topic you’d like for us to chat about at an upcoming Twitter party, let us know. Style, beauty, family, pets, décor, technology, dating/relationships? You tell us. We’re listening.
Tell us: What was YOUR favorite teacher’s name?
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
Transform the fall vegetable into cool decor pieces.
Put together these creative, but simple, Halloween looks for your youngsters.
We know you’re documenting just about every move baby makes. (Do you even have any memory left on your phone? We didn’t think so.) These tips from professional photographers can help you perfect your pics.
These six on-trend ideas will make baby’s room your new favorite place to hang out.
Baby probably won’t remember his first birthday party, but that doesn’t mean you can’t go all out (after all, parents need to celebrate making it through this first year, right?). These fun, colorful themes take planning to the next level.
See what celebrities who had problems conceiving have to say.
You’ll be hearing a lot of advice and opinions. Some of it will be really helpful and some will be just plain wrong. Here are the most common things people say about babies that aren’t true.
A new dad finds an Epcot Center's worth of innovation after expecting none at all.
The dog days of summer may be well behind us, but that doesn't mean it's time to pack in the outdoor adventures quite yet.
Protect yourself and your family with these ingenious gizmos and smartphone apps.
Make sure your go-to gadgets are as cute as your style, with these trendy tech finds!
Oh, how the times have changed...