It’s that time! Aug. 6: Back-to-school Twitter party
Join MSN Living, Redbook, Good Housekeeping and House Beautiful to talk back-to-school tips and tricks to make life easier for parents.
Tweet, Tweet! It’s that time of year again! With the kids headed back to school, it’s the perfect time to throw a Twitter party!
Be sure to join MSN Living, as well as Redbook (@redbookmag), Good Housekeeping (@goodhousemag) and House Beautiful (@housebeautiful) on Tuesday, Aug. 6, for our Back-to-School Twitter chat! As we get ready to send the kids back to school, our editors are set to dish back-to-school tips and tricks to make life a bit easier for parents.
What: MSN Living’s ‘Back-to-School’ Twitter chat
When: Tuesday, August 6
Time: 12-1 p.m. PT
Where: On Twitter! Search for the hashtag #MSNB2S
Why: It’s fun, free and a great way to interact and share helpful information with like-minded people!
Help spread the word and tweet: Mark your calendars! MSN Living’s ‘Back-to-School’ Twitter chat on Tues. 8/6, 12-1 PM PT. To participate, tweet w/ #MSNB2S
How does a Twitter party work?
- The hosts asks one question every six minutes over the course of the hour-long event. Questions will be numbered Q1, Q2, Q3, etc. Participants respond with answers, questions, tips, etc. Answers should start with A1, A2, A3, etc. to correspond with the question. (Trust us, it can get really confusing, really quick if we don’t do it this way.)
- We’ll help keep the conversation moving, but it’s up to you, our brilliant friends to share advice and information on each question. Each Tweet should include #MSNB2S, so it’s easy for followers to track.
- Twitter can be accessed directly through Twitter.com or through a wide variety of social media dashboards like TweetDeck, Hootsuite and others.
- Within your chosen service, search for or create a column for #MSNB2S. This will filter out all the tweets that do not contain #MSNB2S and are not part of the chat.
- Let the fun begin! Wait for the questions and provide your answers. Don’t forget to add #MSNB2S to every tweet to be included in the chat.
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee and join us on August 6! If you have any questions about attending a Twitter party, do not hesitate to ask, we’re here to help! If there’s a topic you’d like for us to chat about at an upcoming Twitter party, let us know. Style, beauty, family, pets, décor, technology, dating/relationships? You tell us. We’re listening.
Tell us: What was YOUR favorite teacher’s name?
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
What are we teaching our children when we focus on their achievements rather than their kindness?
Discover the seemingly insignificant things that can affect your chances of getting pregnant.
A thrill-obsessed subculture claimed another life this week.
A few suggested answers for the diciest questions
Must-haves for every mommy on the road
Here's our list of fifteen moms in the food industry that deserve some recognition.
The site gets high marks for its user-friendly interface and excellent and responsive customer service. And the reviews are also pretty accurate. Compare amenities and prices next to a hotel's in the same area, and you're likely to see Airbnb come out on top.
We captured a frame-by-frame look just for you.
Other moms can be ruthless when it comes to picking apart your parenting choices. From dissing your decision to go back to work to criticizing when you started baby on solids, here are the most ridiculous comments moms have heard. Bonus, we’ve got just the right way to respond to the haters! You’re welcome.
Nope, you don’t have to spend the next nine months in black elastic-waist pants and oversize sweaters. And you don’t have to shell out a fortune on your “temporary” wardrobe either. Check out these stylish and affordable maternity clothes.
Because society crumbles without us
Another kid figured out how to get into a claw machine.