It’s that time! Aug. 6: Back-to-school Twitter party
Join MSN Living, Redbook, Good Housekeeping and House Beautiful to talk back-to-school tips and tricks to make life easier for parents.
Tweet, Tweet! It’s that time of year again! With the kids headed back to school, it’s the perfect time to throw a Twitter party!
Be sure to join MSN Living, as well as Redbook (@redbookmag), Good Housekeeping (@goodhousemag) and House Beautiful (@housebeautiful) on Tuesday, Aug. 6, for our Back-to-School Twitter chat! As we get ready to send the kids back to school, our editors are set to dish back-to-school tips and tricks to make life a bit easier for parents.
What: MSN Living’s ‘Back-to-School’ Twitter chat
When: Tuesday, August 6
Time: 12-1 p.m. PT
Where: On Twitter! Search for the hashtag #MSNB2S
Why: It’s fun, free and a great way to interact and share helpful information with like-minded people!
Help spread the word and tweet: Mark your calendars! MSN Living’s ‘Back-to-School’ Twitter chat on Tues. 8/6, 12-1 PM PT. To participate, tweet w/ #MSNB2S
How does a Twitter party work?
- The hosts asks one question every six minutes over the course of the hour-long event. Questions will be numbered Q1, Q2, Q3, etc. Participants respond with answers, questions, tips, etc. Answers should start with A1, A2, A3, etc. to correspond with the question. (Trust us, it can get really confusing, really quick if we don’t do it this way.)
- We’ll help keep the conversation moving, but it’s up to you, our brilliant friends to share advice and information on each question. Each Tweet should include #MSNB2S, so it’s easy for followers to track.
- Twitter can be accessed directly through Twitter.com or through a wide variety of social media dashboards like TweetDeck, Hootsuite and others.
- Within your chosen service, search for or create a column for #MSNB2S. This will filter out all the tweets that do not contain #MSNB2S and are not part of the chat.
- Let the fun begin! Wait for the questions and provide your answers. Don’t forget to add #MSNB2S to every tweet to be included in the chat.
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee and join us on August 6! If you have any questions about attending a Twitter party, do not hesitate to ask, we’re here to help! If there’s a topic you’d like for us to chat about at an upcoming Twitter party, let us know. Style, beauty, family, pets, décor, technology, dating/relationships? You tell us. We’re listening.
Tell us: What was YOUR favorite teacher’s name?
News, stories, tips and laughs for moms & dads
You're cold-hearted? We'll take care of that for you...read on.
This kid despises poetry and he's not afraid to let you know.
I used to be one of those moms who thought, 'who on earth would bring their child to an event like that?' and then I had a son. Here's why you might become a convert, too.
Take a look at your house for these telltale signs that a cat is running the show.
Check out this list of requirements you should meet before getting a new puppy or adult dog.
Virtually everything you need to know about relationships, you learned in nursery school: Treat people as you want to be treated, clean up after yourself, and don’t be a know-it-all.
Here are our experts' best tips for how to be a positive role model for your kids so that they grow up healthy, strong and confident about the way they look.
Can you relate?
Much like their famous owners, these pooches live a fabulous life. Some are rescues, others purebred, but one thing is certain – these dogs play an important part in their famous parents' lives. Can you guess who owns each of these dogs?
We captured a frame-by-frame look just for you.
Two controversial science projects resembled weapons, school officials said.
Make the most of the summer with these family-oriented activities!